- By completing the Strava Challenge and section, you automatically go into the draw.
- For the selfie prizes, you need to tag Wines2Whales on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram – use #W2WStrava #(the relevant farm you are on), example #PaulCluver #OakValley #Wildekrans #Lourensford
(Prizes will be sent to respective winners from the relevant wine farms.)
FantasticPrizes & Giveaways
Prizes included each month and may vary from farm to farm:
- Lucky draw for the Wine Farm Route
- Lucky draw for the Generic Route Ride
- Fastest on secret section on the route on each wine farm section
- Lucky draw for Joker Card that allows you to move up a batch from your starting batch for the Adventure, Ride and Race
- 4 x monthly unique FNB Wines2Whales Strava cycling jerseys
- OVERALL Prizes (one each in the Adventure, Ride and Race)
- Lucky draw – Completing all the wine farm sections
- Fastest overall on all the wine farm sections
- Lucky draw – Generic Ride Completion all the challenges
- This will be a W2W collection of wine from each of the participating farms
How ItWill Work
From mid-May to mid-October, there will be different Strava challenges each month. All you will need to do to enter is participate and complete the challenges. You will then automatically be entered into the lucky draw for the monthly prizes.
There will be specific routes on each of the wine farms of Paul Cluver, Oak Valley, Wildekrans and Lourensford for each time period. BUT, if you are not based in Cape Town or surrounding areas, we have NOT forgotten about you! There will be a generic challenge to give riders from the other regions a chance to also win. Or, simply take that weekend break-away, come stay on the farms, taste the wine and explore the routes. We’ll keep you posted on fantastic farm offerings.
The club and prizes are exclusive to the paid entrants of the 2017 FNB Wines2Whales Adventure, Ride and Race. Join in the excitement of achieving those monthly goals — we’ve made them super-easy to achieve. We hope this will also assist with your training goals and get you onto the bike so that you are fit and ready to fully enjoy the 2017 FNB Wines2Whales. You can tie this all in to the FNB Wines2Whales Training programme available on our website from DaisyWay Coaching Systems.
All you need is to have a Strava account and simply search for the 2017 FNB WINERY CHALLENGES CLUB on Strava and apply to join. If you are a 2017 entrant, your application will be accepted and you are ready to start riding! You will also be able to keep an eye on your partner’s progress and fuel rivalry with your mates.