SUPPORTER PACKAGES – (NON CONTRACTED SERVICE PROVIDERS)
- Supporters Village packages are limited to Physiotherapy, Masseuses and Bicycle Mechanics.
- Supporter Village package includes:
- Food Vendors (Breakfast & Lunch Only)
- 1m x 6m x 9m site
- Supporter Village package Excludes:
- Access to main rider-dining marquee
- Access to rider ablutions
- Access to rider lounges
- Access to crew dining-marquee
- Access to crew ablutions
- Access to crew lounges
- No supporter services allowed outside the official supporter area. Masseuses, Physios and Mechanics operating in areas such as general parking will be removed from the premises.
- No unofficial services allowed on route or at the water points.
- Only registered and accredited supporter service providers will be allowed within the official supporter service area.
- Only riders specified at registration may be assisted.
- Supporter Services will not be allowed to sell any parts or product during the event.
- No advertising and branding will be allowed outside of your allocated site within the Supporter Village.
- The organizers of the Wines2Whales will not be responsible for or liable for any of the services or lack thereof provided by within the Supporters Village.
- Max 2 vehicles per event site (6m X 9m), and vehicles MUST fit within the 6m X 9m allocated site space. You will only receive 2 vehicle accreditations and vehicles (tents & trailers included), parked outside of your site will be removed.
COST PER SITE: R4 000 for all 3 events
(Includes 3 access accreditations, additional accreditations can be bought at R 200 each)
All costs to be settled at least a week before the events, preferable by EFT payments.
Forward completed application form to Hans at TBC , who will confirm your booking. Any questions? Phone Hans on 021 886 9204