Entries were allocated to the following Charities for 2016 FNB Wines2Whales Events :-
1. J9 – raising awareness for Motor Neuron Disease
2. CHOC – raising funds for the Childhood Cancer Foundation
3. Wedderwill Sir Lowry’s Pass Initiative – a combination of an education, sports and animal welfare for the Sir Lowry’s Pass community.
4. Pebbles Project – education for children and families in the Winelands farming community.
5. Algoa Bay Council for the Aged – providing essential services to the older persons of the Nelson Mandela Metro
6. Jamtech Racing – raising funds for the Stepping Stones Childrens Centre
7. The Timothy James Harlow Foundation – supporting selfless giving to less fortunate individuals and communities in the Botrivier area.
8. Siphila Sonke Outreach Programme – poverty alleviation and the provision of spiritual, nutritional and emotional support to restore the ill and unemployed in our community.
9. Cape of Good Hope SPCA – looks out for the interests of domestic, farm, working and traction animals, animals reared for consumption, wildlife, animals used for entertainment and exhibitions as well as animals used in sport and for research.